Indianapolis, IN, USA
Cyberian Technologies is seeking experienced IT Helpdesk Technicians to join our growing team of IT professionals. The Helpdesk Technician will provide end user support to multitude of managed IT services clients. The Technician will be responsible for fielding incoming support emails and calls, documenting the issue and assessing the best plan of action to reach resolution. The Technician’s goal is to provide exceptional customer service and first-call resolution, although many issues may require appropriate escalation to another Helpdesk Technician or Engineer. Cyberian Technologies maintains a 99% Helpdesk satisfaction rating and we’re seeking a knowledgeable and client-centered candidate to help advance our Helpdesk team.
Position responsibilities include:
- Provide frontline technical support by accepting and documenting phone calls, email messages and web-based meetings through the use of a company-wide ticketing system.
- Resolve problems by providing support for desktop and server environments, conferring with vendor, and consulting with and training users.
- Ability to conduct research into PC & other technical issues and products as required using various resources.
- Courteous and effective technical communication skills when talking with end users.
- The ability to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within the team.
- Ability to multitask- must be able to document all pertinent details of the active issue in the ticket management system while simultaneously communication with the end user.
- Above all else, candidate must be self-motivated, possess a “can do” attitude and be willing to take ownership of assigned service orders to ensure the issue is properly resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
Technical skills include:
- CompTIA A+, Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge
- Experience providing remote IT support in a Remote Desktop capacity expected
- Basic networking knowledge and understanding of frontline troubleshooting procedures
- Tier-II knowledge of networking (Firewalls/VPN/Routers) preferred but not required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows PC troubleshooting and support
- MAC OS familiarity
- Windows Server and Active Directory experience desired
- Experience with ticketing software a plus but not required
- Learning capacity to expand technical knowledge to include virtualization technologies, PC and Server monitoring products, Microsoft and server administration.